The ministry of the Faith Publications is a life-long dream
Many years ago Pastor Spyros Voulgaris reading a faith book of Kenneth Ε. Hagin in English, through the knowledge that this book gave him it significantly affected his faith life, so he realized the need that there is to translate these books which were full of enlightenment into the Greek language where every believer can have the possibility to receive these revelations.
So he put it as a goal and in 2011 he officially started the ministry of translating and publishing the books Kenneth Hagin and Faith Publication and other anointed authors.
So far there have been translated and published in Greek 19 titles of books by Faith Library – Kenneth Hagin Ministries.
These books because of the balanced biblical teaching they carry, for more than 40 years have been equipping believers who perhaps in no other way they would be able to hear or receive the message of faith so balanced, Christ-centered and full of the presence of the Holy Spirit.
These books have been translated into more than 100 languages and in more than 70 million copies worldwide.
The Believer’s Authority
In this book you will discover:
- The prayer’s of Paul
- What authority is
- How to break the power of the devil
- The weapons of our warfare
- How to exercise authority
THE HOLY SPIRIT AND HIS GIFTS
The Apostle Paul said, ” Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant”( 1 Cor 12:1)
As you learn about the ministry of the Holy Spirit, you can become a more effective witness for the Lord Jesus Christ!
Love – The Way Victory
In this powerful book, Love: The Way to Victory, Rev. Hagin shows why God’s love is so vital to our lives. He says, “The answer to so many of the life’s problems is found in this statement: God’s love never fails! Therefore, if you learn to walk in love, then you’re never going to fail either. I’m talking about divine love – God’s love in us – not human love.”
I believe in Visions
In this book you will discover:
- How God raised Rev. Hagin from a deathbed
- Why the word “if” is the badge of doubt
- How Satan influences lives today
- In-depth details of other visitations from the Lord
The Art of Prayer
Chapter titles include:
- Various Kinds of Prayer
- Supplication Defined
- Intercession Defined
- Prayer for the Sick
Growing up Spiritually
In this important book, you will discover how to:
- Locate your current stage of spiritual growth.
- Grow into the next stage of spiritual development.
- Walk in close fellowship with the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Renew your mind with a diet of God’s Word.
- Determine the differences between the natural man, the carnal man, and the spiritual man.
Called of God
Rev. Hagin Jr. covers topics such as:
- Preparing for the Ministry
- Servant or Mercenary: What Is Your Motive?
- Requirements for Effectiveness
- Guarding Your Family
- What is Success in the Ministry?
God’s Word on Divine Healing.
This dynamic 13-lesson study guide is designed for group or personal devotions.
This informative study guide answers such questions as:
- Is healing for today?
- What is the abundant life?
- Is it God’s will to heal you?
- What does the Bible say about man’s right to be healed?
What to Do When Faith Seems Week and Victory Lost
“There is no need to be defeated. God has given us His Word. He is all the equipment we need”, Kenneth E. Hagin writes in the preface to his book What to Do When Faith Seems Weak and Victory Lost. “…I meet Christians all the time who have problems,” Rev. Hagin continues. “They have come to the place where they say, “I don’t know what to do.” (Have you ever been there?) This is the reason for this book. These 10 steps, taken in sequence, will bring anyone out of defeat into certain victory!”
Understanding How to Fight The Good Fight of Faith
Understanding How to Fight the Good Fight of Faith presents a clear, biblical viewpoint of your rights and privileges in Christ, and how to receive what already belongs to you in Christ. If you are a new Christian, this book will establish you in your faith. For the more mature in Christ, Understanding How to Fight the Good Fight of Faith will clear away misconceptions about your right standing with God and the privileges you possess as a joint-heir with Christ.
Following God’s Plan For Your Life
Chapter Titles include:
- Running the Race
- Maintaining a Spirit-Filled Life
- Consecration to God’s Plan
- Learning to Be Led by the Holy Spirit
- Different Ways the Holy Spirit Leads
- Obeying God Doesn’t Cost – it Pays!
- Love’s Way Is the Best Way
Dominion over all the power of Darkness
Read this enlightening book and gain insight concerning:
- Rightly dividing Man: Spirit, Soul and Body.
- The Wisdom of God
- Spiritual Warfare: Are you wrestling or resting?
- The deliverance Ministry- Is it Scriptural?
Mountain Moving Faith
Mountain Moving Faith teaches believers seven fundamental facts of faith that will enable them to change their circumstances and move mountains out of their life. In this book, Brother Hagin explains how faith grows and the difference between head-faith and heart-faith. He also discusses the powerful role of forgiveness in the faith life, how to release your faith, how to use your faith to receive financial needs met, and how you can use your faith to help someone else.
The Midas Touch
Kenneth E. Hagin often dealt with the issue of prosperity for believers during nearly 70 yearύs of international ministry. In the Midas Touch, he explains that following unscriptural teachings can lead the Christian into either a “poverty mentality” or an unhealthy focus on money and things. Both of these are dangerous ditches along the road of life. Rev. Hagin emphasizes a balanced, biblical approach – steering a course down the middle of the road
I Cannot Be Defeated and I Will Not Quit!
Time is passing quickly. To succeed in life, we must make every minute count. We must throw our whole heart into each day and live with a “never quit” attitude.
Rev. Kenneth W. Hagin will teach and inspire you to achieve the success you’ve always wanted.
If you are tired of the “ordinary”
and want all life has to offer, read these pages with an open heart. You’ll discover that, with God’s help, you cannot be defeated, and you’ll conquer in life if you will not quit!
Bible Faith Study Course
Hebrews 11:6 says, “But without faith it is impossible to please him [God] …” The Bible Faith Study Course takes you through the Word of God to teach you how faith is produced and how it can be released in every area of your life.
Bible Prayer Study Course
Learning how to pray effectively is one of the most important things a believer can do in his Christian walk. The Bible Prayer Study Course discusses many principles of prayer found in the Word of God. As you apply these principles in your life, you can be sure of an answer every time!
In this Book you will discover:
- How Faith comes.
- Now Faith is.
- What It Means to Believe With The Heart.
- How To Train The Human Spirit.
- The God-Kind of Faith
An amazing book that contains a Bible study course on Healing. It gives answers to questions such as:
- What does the Word of God has to say about Healing.
- What is the position and the will of God concerning the Healing.
- What is our position when it comes to Healing.
- How important is our confession and more.
This book answers questions such as:
- How to train my spirit to be in tune with God?
- Can I trust my “hunches” or inward intuition?
- How much weight should I give personal prophecies?
- Can I ask God for a sign?
Discovering and developing greatness in church staff and volunteers.
You can be a vital asset to your Pastor and your church!
You were created by God to make a significant impact in your local church. If you have a desire to be used by God and be highly profitable to your Pastor, this book is the Book for Yoy!